- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Easter Resources
- Graduation Day
- Mother's Day
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Father's Day
- Christian Book Award Nominees
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
Have a new husband by Friday? Is that even possible? Dr. Kevin Leman says it is. The New York Times bestselling author and self-help guru shows even the most frustrated wife how she can have a new husband by Friday. Leman reminds any wife that if what she's doing to get better behavior out of her husband isn't working now, it never will. So it's time for a change. That means it's time to change her own patterns of behavior. Here's how Leman suggests she handle it day-to-day:
- Monday: Secrets Revealed: Cracking the Male CodeYes, you're different species, but you can work together in harmony.
- Tuesday: Creatures from Another Planet ... or Creatures of Habit. To understand men, you have to track 'em to their den.
- Wednesday: Think about What You Want to Say, Then Divide It by Ten. How to talk so your guy will really listen ... and listen so your guy will really talk.
- Thursday: Think of Him as a Seal Waiting for a Three-Pound Fish. Why making love to your man is a key to who he is and how satisfied he'll be, and what's in it for you.
- Friday: It Takes a Real Woman to Make a Man Feel like a Real Man. How to open your man's heart, revolutionize your love life, and turn him into the knight you've always dreamed of.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- ISBN: 0800720881
- ISBN-13: 9780800720889
- SKU: 9780800720889
- Release Date: September 1, 2011
- Language: English
- Height: 0.70 inches
- Width: 5.50 inches
- Length: 8.40 inches
- Weight: 0.55 pounds
About the Author
Dr. Kevin Leman has made house calls for Focus on the Family as well as numerous radio and television programs including Oprah, Live with Regis Philbin, The Early Show (CBS), Today (NBC), The 700 Club and The View. Dr. Leman has served as a consulting family psychologist to Good Morning America.
Dr. Leman is the co-founder of realFAMILIES.com--the television show. He is also the founder and president of Couples of Promise, an organization designed and committed to help couples remain happily married.
Dr. Leman’s 21 titles including the following bestsellers:
- The New Birth Order Book
- Making Children Mind without Losing Yours
- Bringing Up Kids without Tearing Them Down
- Sex Begins in the Kitchen
- The Six Stress Points in a Woman’s Life
- Keeping Your Family Together When the World Is Falling Apart
- Women Who Try Too Hard
- When Your Best Is Not Good Enough
- Becoming the Parent God Wants You to Be
- Becoming a Couple of Promise
- What a Difference a Daddy Makes
Dr. Leman’s professional affiliations include The American Psychological Association, The American Federation of Radio and Television Artists, The National Register of Health Services Providers in Psychology, and the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology.
Dr. Leman attended North Park College. He received his Bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Arizona, where he later earned his Master’s and Doctorate degrees. Originally from Williamsville, New York, he and his wife, Sande, live in Tucson with their five children.