- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Father's Day
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- Mother's Day
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Useful Advice for Married Life
Engaged and recently married couples will appreciate this collection of wisdom written to help them enjoy a long and successful marriage. This book features practical and highly relevant relationship advice that will improve communication, inspire connection, and instill confidence as they adjust to life as husband and wife.
Author Jeff Atwood shares the hard-won, real-life lessons he and his wife have learned in their 25-plus years of marriage, the kind of guidance husbands and wives wish someone would have given them before they said "I do."
Couples will strengthen their relationships as they learn to...
- Develop the ability to say "I'm sorry, I was wrong."
- Ask themselves, "Did I make life better or worse for my spouse today?"
- Be content without chasing after more.
- Know when to walk away from an argument before they say anything mean or hurtful.
- Find the right ways to disagree and argue about issues, not about their spouse.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- ISBN: 0736981152
- ISBN-13: 9780736981156
- SKU: 9780736981156
- Release Date: November 3, 2020
- Pages: 144
- Language: English
- Binding: Hardcover