- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Awards 2021
- Father's Day
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Featured Bestsellers 40% Off
Life is all about decision-making. Some choices lead to joy and become celebrated accomplishments, while others leave us filled with regret and disappointment. Your decisions determine the direction and quality of your life, and every decision you make becomes a permanent part of your story. They are the steering wheel of your life.
In Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets, Andy Stanley helps readers to learn from experience and stop making bad decisions. He introduces five questions that provide a decision-making filter to help you make better decisions and live with fewer regrets:
- Am I being honest with myself ... really?
- What story do I want to tell?
- Is there a tension that deserves my attention?
- What is the wise thing to do?
- What does love require of me?
Nobody plans to complicate their life with a bad decision. Yet too many people don't plan not to. These five questions provide a simple safeguard to ensure a life with fewer regrets. And by incorporating these five questions into the rhythm of your life you'll have the tools you need to write a fabulous story.
This is the story of your life. You only get to write one. Make it a good one. Make it a story worth telling.
"You'll get through this."
"It won't be painless."
"It won't be quick."
"But God will use this mess for good."
"Don't be foolish or naive."
"But don't despair either."
"With God's help, you'll get through this."
You fear you won't make it through. We all do. We fear that the depression will never lift, the yelling will never stop, the pain will never leave. In the pits, surrounded by steep walls and aching reminders, we wonder: Will this gray sky ever brighten? This load ever lighten?
In" You'll Get Through This," pastor and" New York Times" best-selling author, Max Lucado offers sweet assurance. "Deliverance is to the Bible what jazz music is to Mardi Gras: bold, brassy, and everywhere." Max reminds readers God doesn't promise that getting through trials will be quick or painless. It wasn't for Joseph--tossed in a pit by his brothers, sold into slavery, wrongfully imprisoned, forgotten and dismissed--but his Old Testament story is in the Bible for this reason: to teach us to trust God to trump evil.
With the compassion of a pastor, the heart of a storyteller, and the joy of one who has seen what God can do, Max explores the story of Joseph and the truth of Genesis 50:20. What Satan intends for evil, God redeems for good.
"In this book my father helps the reader traverse this journey called life by pointing to the One who guides us by His mighty Spirit, helping us walk with Him in certain victory." --Franklin Graham
Why is suffering the common lot of all people everywhere--believers and non-believers alike--and why does it seem that the world is out of control when it comes to the problem of pain and suffering?
These are not easy questions, and in reality, you will never know the answers completely until you see our Lord face to face in heaven. Nevertheless, the Bible does give you some answers.
Who's in Charge of a World that Suffers? includes an informative and inspirational new introduction by Franklin Graham that speaks to today's reader in the midst of painful circumstances.
In this book, originally titled Till Armageddon, world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham uncovers the clues the scriptures offer you to this universal question--the question of suffering. Readers will discover what the Bible says about:
- Why Christians are not exempt from suffering
- Living above your circumstances
- The place of prayer in suffering
- God's promises for those who suffer
- And much more
An important yet entertaining look at the value of building strong relationships, written by the hugely successful star of HGTV's Fixer Upper and the new Magnolia network.
Only a few people-Oprah, Ted Turner, Walt Disney, and now Chip and Joanna Gaines-have literal networks. But every successful person has a network of people-friends, family, and business associates-who serve as a support system. This "community" shapes a person's identity, behavior, and values, which ideally include kindness and being considerate of others and their needs.
"Nice people finish first," says Chip Gaines, the wildly popular and admired star of HGTV's Fixer Upper and cofounder of the Magnolia brand. "And networking always works better than bridge burning." With these truths as the foundational cornerstone, Chip uses his own unique journey as a creative and entrepreneur to construct a case for the value and importance of developing strong relationships at work and outside of work. He says, "If you live your life the right way, with the right values and the right priorities, you will end up in the right relationships." Those relationships then become the currency for success.
Part business book and all manifesto for living a fulfilled life, Building a Network unpacks the beauty and purpose of embracing kindness and connection with those around you.
New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps readers address how to stop suffering from what others have done to them while exploring what forgiveness is, what it isn't, and how to deal with difficult relationships.
Have you ever felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You know you can't go on living like this, but you don't know what to do next. And you just aren't sure if you'll ever get past it.
Lysa TerKeurst has walked this journey, wrestling with deep hurts and struggling to move forward. And she's discovered that--to find life-giving freedom--you have to let go of bound-up resentment and resistance to forgiving people who aren't willing to make things right. With deep empathy, therapeutic insight, and rich Bible teaching coming out of 1,000 hours of study, Lysa will help you
- learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry;
- walk through a step by step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today;
- discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now;
- identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead; and
- disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
Translated into over 50 languages, The Purpose Driven Life is far more than just a book; it is a guide to a spiritual journey that has transformed millions of lives. Once you take this journey, you'll never be the same again.
This new, expanded edition of The Purpose Driven Life, created for a new generation of reader, includes:
- Video introductions by Rick Warren to chapters 1-40
- An audio Bible study at the end of each chapter, with over 30 additional hours of teaching by Rick Warren.
- Two new bonus chapters on the most common barriers to living a purpose driven life.
- Access to an online community where you can discuss your journey to purpose, get feedback, and receive support.
- The Question of Existence: Why am I alive?
- The Question of Significance: Does my life matter?
- The Question of Purpose: What on earth am I here for?